NUS EML (Electronic Music Lab) is a Performing Arts group based at the NUS Centre For the Arts.
EML members compose, perform and promote original electronic music. Their collective musical output spans a diverse range of genres, including experimental electroacoustic music, ambient, 8-bit chiptune, trance, house, hip hop, indie electronica, EDM, breaks and more.
Members of EML regularly perform at public events and venues. Some events and venues include: Hong Kong City Festival; Esplanade: Theatres on the Bay; The Hive and Persona multimedia concerts at NUS University Cultural Centre; ROJAK, a soundscape installation at NUS Museum; Android, Calling EP Launch at Home Club; POP LAB performance and workshop at The Vault; and live performances at The Super Zero Party Series.
What EML does
- Create original electronic music
- Remix tracks
- Learn and use sound engineering and production techniques
- Play on campus and beyond
- Play live in electronic music groups
- New friends who share the same interest in electronic music
- Professional electronic musicians, DJs and producers in the scene
If you want to find out about our upcoming events and workshops, email us at [email protected]